Sep 16, 2008

The weather here has been crazy. Just on the way into work I drove through 4 seasons! I left home and the sun was shining, my bunnies were ping ponging around the front yard...lol there so cute. Got half way down the main road and had to put my car heater on, near the city it was blowing a gale, got to work it was raining!!! WHAT THE? crazy!
mmmmm trying to post pics but not letting me...coming up blank...anyone know?
I have the WNBF this weekend, I am on the committee so il be helping out for the day CANT WAIT! The lovely Vivienne Kristic will be competing along with Hayzer Cayli. So hopefully Il have some photos up for you on Tuesday? if i can work this out!

GOALS
Drink 3lts of water
Study Anatomy
Eat vegies tonight for dinner!
Walk tonight when I get home

Second trimester You need to take more caution due to your loose joints. Also, your slowly expanding girth is now affecting your sense of balance. Remember to sink into yoga positions slowly and carefully to avoid injury. Take your time if you have to, and don't overdo it. If you can't breathe smoothly, you're going a little too far.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

3 Lts of Water!! You'll be running to the loo every 5 minutes LOL.
I aim for around 2 a day but usually I only get to about 1. It depends how much time I spend at my desk.
Funniest thing is that I wake up to go to the loo at exactly 1am every single morning without fail. I think perhaps it is a sign for the future.