Sep 10, 2008

The last 2years have been so busy, turbulent, distressing, wonderful and scary all at the same time. Ive had a rough 2years starting with Glandular fever, not knowing with 10wks till competition (not the best time in my life!) pulled out and then found out my father has Cancer, which still has but now controlled. Hitting rock bottom and placing 10 kilo's back on in a matter of months, then loosing my job due to my sickness which led to depression. Life slowly went back to normal, but still battled food issues. In Dec 2007 my husband and I travelled to the Northern Territory for xmas and new years not knowing no one, arriving home after 2months of time out from everything and everyone ......yes life resumed back into reality.
BUT there is a happening beginning (I wont say End cause thats far from near)
I am 18weeks pregnant, due on Feb 11th 2009....very blessed! I have had a gracious pregnancy, apart from morning sickness and tiredness as every pregnant woman experiences. I cant wait to have 2009 off and kick start my Group fitness and personal training career, starting with the post pregnancy body BOOTCAMP! 2009 will be my year to shine as a full time mum. I hope to inspire all those mothers out there to get their booties into gear.....it will be fun, trying and definitly motivating... I PROMISE!
I have been a group fitness instructor in the pass and loved every minute of it. I have competed in the past and have close friend who is an Olympian Vivienne Kristic. Im always floating around competitons, on the WNBF committee in SA and motivating friends who compete. I LOVE THIS SPORT. But in saying that you wont see me on stage anytime soon, priorities are motherhood and career in industry.
So its good to be back on blog! I have met and travelled with some great friends on blogger and I do miss you all dearly!

Back soon x x

5 comments:

Cheryl D said...

Yeay- so glad you have a new blog. I cant wait to read more. You have already been such a little motivator for me. So a BIG thanks! Cant wait to catch up
X

Magda said...

Hey JL,

welcome back!! Wow you certainly have been through the wringer girl but life is definitely looking up for you. Glad you dropped by to say hello. I will follow your journey with interest.

XX Magda

Miss Positive said...

Hi JL! Congratulations on your exciting news! We're hoping to head down that path sometime in the near future too!

Hilary xx

Nicole said...

Welcome back JL!! Look forward to reading all about your new journey! Nicole xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaime,
Just stumbled across your Blog. A big congratulations to you and Adam.
Mike. H ;)