Sep 12, 2008

What a beautiful Sunny day it is here in Adelaide! great start to the weekend of study ; ( I might have to study out the front on the grass with my rabbits...mmmm that sounds awesome I could do that!

Ive felt baby kick over the last 2 days and its amazing, I feel like ive got an alien inside of me! but such a reassuring feeling that 'Yes Jaime you are pregnant and everythings healthy'. I have my Morphology scan next thursday...cant wait! This is where they check babies vital organs and placenta to see if everything is growing right. And you can find out the sex but Adam and I have decided not to know untill Jellybean comes out.....we love suprises!

Im studying my Cert 4 in Fitness at TAFE, il be finished in December. The plan of attack is that next year I will be taking a year off with baby and starting my Fitness career. Il be starting off with picking back up my classes and doing a few PT sessions on the side. Im sooo looking forward to it...eventually Il be back in the industry and helping out competitors with my own forms of training and nutrition.

Its comp season so I have enough to keep me pumped....especially with bloggers that are competing! I love this sport...have I said that already? I DO I DO!

THIS WEEKS PRIORITIES

* Study Anatomy exam on 24th Sept
* Weekend of walking
* Monday night Bodybalance class


How Jellybeans growing
This week, you officially begin your fifth month of pregnancy. Your baby may have reached 15 cm from crown to rump by now, and he can both feel and hear. Admittedly at the moment, all he can hear is your heartbeat and the flow of your digestive system but soon he'll be able to detect noise outside the womb and identify your voice.

5 comments:

Sam D-M said...

Congratulations Jaime-Lee!!! So happy for you both. It is an amazing time and I loved being pregnant, you sound like you are glowing :)

Look forward to following your journey.

Sam xx

Andrea said...

Hi Jamie-Lee,
Great to see you back blogging again.
Congrats on the pregnancy!
How exciting. I too am Due on February 15th - only 4 days apart.
I *Think* I may have felt bubs starting to move this week but am not 100% sure just yet.
Exciting times!
Andj

Bug's Mumma said...

Found you! Will give you a call soon - its been too long since we talked properly. Give Ads a hug for me too xoxo

Andrea said...

Hi Jaime- Lee
I know - it's so hard to watch all of these girls getting all buff for their comps while I am wwatching the scales go up and up.
I have my morphology scan on september 24th and I am really looking forwards to seeing bubs again. I think I may be feeling movement but I'm not 100% sure.
It's all so exciting.
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful - i cannot wait to follow your pregnancy - i JUST LOVE these journey's, such a miracle!!!