Oct 28, 2008

HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY BABY!Hubbys birthday on the weekend, did nothing flash, just coffee and cake with family and friends, it was lovely and relaxed. I cant do anything full on anyway cause Im so tired these days....I feel like a big heavy cow at the moment!

4 sale after birth:
Size 14f tits! $500 a tit....BARGAIN!

Ive gone up 3 cup sizes in 6mths and my backs feeling it! Now I know how these big breasted woman feel and why they have such back problems.

TITTY JOB HERE I COME! ; )

Speaking of that ALICIA ALL THE BEST TODAY BELLA...THINKING OF U AND YOUR NEW PUPPIES....LOL x x

P.S Andrea I will get a pic up asap....Im scared to take one! lol x

5 comments:

Bug's Mumma said...

Oh wish Adz a belated happy bday from me :) I cant believe its been 12 months since I was in Adelaide for your joint 30th!!!! Will text you after surgery and let you know how it all goes. Love you lots xoxo

Cheryl D said...

LOL Jaime-Lee you make me giggle

Andrea said...

Hi Jaimee - Lee,
to be honest I didn't do too much research on the jogger pram but I knew the elements that I wanted in a pram and went from there. Basically I wan'ted it to have an easy folding mechanism, be very high quality, to be able to run with it for short distances andto have an attachment to accomodate a second child. I looked at the Mountain Buggy Urban Elite and the cheper 3 wheelers as well as the Phil and teds Sport. The Phil and teds has lots of bad reviews online and it is apparently quite difficult to fold up without risk of losing your fingers. After reading the choice magazine article on jogger prams - some of the cheaper three wheelers had their front wheel snap off in the testing processes so I wasn't even going to go there. They wouldn't have been able to go jogging with. The mountain buggy was the only other one that came close BUT - you can't get a toddler seat for it and it has a wider wheel base than the baby jogger. In reality my mind was made up from the start on the baby jogger but the girl in the shop did call the australian distributor for me and found out that if I wanted to jog on an even paved path (of which there are heaps in Canberra) then I could probably take it out for 3 - 5 km a day and it would cope.
The funny thing is - that even though they are marketed as "jogging' prams - you can't actually use any of them for jogging in reality!
LOL. happy birthday to your Hubby.
Andrea

Miss Positive said...

Hi there! Found ya! Congrats on your pregnancy (I'm a bit slow, I know!!) - very exciting!

Hilary xx

Spartze said...

hey hey chicky xox